Sign Up for HFCC Alert!
The HFCC Alert! system will broadcast critical information in the event of a campus emergency. Signing up for HFCC Alerts! is quick and easy.
If you are a HFCC Alert! system Initiator these instruction do not apply to you. Please contact the Help Desk for instructions on changing your HFCC Alert! system profile.
Using an Internet browser, go to https://www.mir3.com/hfcc/
If you have an account, enter the Username and Password to log-in (go to Step 4)
- If you are a faculty or staff member, your account Username is your HFCC e-mail account (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- and your password is your birth month & day (MMDD)
If you do not have an account, click the Create Account link.
To Create Your Account:
In the screen that appears, type in your email address and click Create.
This can be any address and is does not have to be the college supplied email address.
Your account will be created and the password sent to the supplied email address.
Login to the System:
Upon receipt of the confirmation email, return to http://www.mir3.com/hfcc and enter your email address and provided password.
Update Your Profile:
The following screen will allow you to update your profile.
- If you have not already done so, immediately change your password.
- The yellow highlighted fields are required.
- If you wish to receive text messages, provide a device phone number. This can be the same as your cell phone number.
- Select an Affiliation.
- Administration - Full Time Exempt Administrators and Full Time Administrators
- Faculty - HFCC Full Time and Adjunct Faculty
- Staff - HFCC Full Time and part time Staff
- Student - HFCC Students
- Other - Vendors and Contractors
- Make certain that you select a Register Through Date. It is suggested that you Register for at least two years to make certain that your registration does not expire prematurely.
- Click Submit to save your profile and you will begin receiving Emergency Notifications.
Please note that you will receive a verification email anytime you make a change to your profile.
If you would like to delete your name from the Henry Ford Community College Emergency Notification System and not receive any further notifications, please email your name and phone number to CampusSafety@hfcc.edu or call (313) 845-9770 and leave your name and phone number.